Saturday, July 21, 2012

Celebrating 2 new toys in the playroom

Originally posted 10-19-11






So, I didn't write much this in the past week, because it was a bad week. Someone close to me that I loved very much passed away 1 week ago today. Complications from a routine surgery, and he never came out of anesthesia. He lived through the surgery, but never regained consciousness. The day before he passed, he held my hand firmly for 5 minutes while turning his head towards me as I talked into his ear. We were all hopeful..then pneumonia set in, and it was just a matter of hours.

So, yeah...I'm just now starting to get back up off my knees from this.

Yesterday was the funeral. A full-on, all day Roman Catholic affair. The cathedral didn't crumble when I passed under it's doors, the holy water didn't boil in the font when I dipped my fingers in, and the rosary beads didn't crumble into dust as I counted them one by one during the rosary. It's the lttle things, you know.

I'm anxious to get back to my normal routine, and I'm especially excited to begin using the first of my two new toys. I'm finally done sanding/staining/sanding/varnishing my new St. Andrew's Cross. It's at a lovely high gleam right now, and is ready to go.

The second toy arrived today. A lovely massage table. I'll be using it for standard massages, strap-on, prostate play, as a bondage table, for wax-play, fire-play...just an all-around handy piece of equipment to have around.
Both of these are gifts from 2 very special boys. The first one being J., my favorite boy in the world, the other being a slave who simply likes to surprise me with gifts, usually in the form of gift cards. J., made the cross, himself, and financed more than half of the table. I can't wait to use him, I mean, PLAY with him, on both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment