Friday, July 20, 2012

A visit from a birthday boy

Originally posted 8-31-2011

Yesterday, one of my recurring clients came for a visit. He's one of my hardest CP players and it's always fun when he visits, since he can take such a hard beating.  He mentioned at the beginning of the session that it was his birthday.  I was so flattered that he decided to treat himself to me when he had other choices (I'm not the only Domme he sees) that it floored me.  I ended up forgetting about the time (He booked for an hour).  After I beat him with almost every striking implement I owned, which took close to an hour and a half (toldja he could take a beating), I sat down next to him and started rubbing his back, and basically gave him a massage for another 45 minutes or so.  I stopped when I realized he had fallen asleep.  I decided to let him sleep,  and just stayed quiet til he woke up from his nap, about 45 minutes later. So, all in all, I think he was here for about 3 hours. I hope he enjoyed his birthday as much as I enjoyed him on his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment