Saturday, July 21, 2012

New fun today..

Originally posted 6-3-2012


Today I had 2 hour session with a new person.  He booked weeks ahead of time, made all the confirmation phone calls that I asked for, and he was a joy.  He turned himself over to me to do with as I wished.  I was even allowed to leave marks if I wanted to!!  Yay!!!

For the first hour, we did impact play- spanking, cropping, flogging, paddling, whipping, and finally, caning.  Impact play is, hands down, my favorite kind of play (well, my favorite play that doesn't have overt sexual overtones).  It is so relaxing to tune into someone's energy, close my eyes, and focus only on centering myself with this person.  I always have my favorite session music in the background, and when I open my eyes, I find the rhythm, and just let myself go.  Unless they tell me otherwise, I start off slow and soft and warm-up as I go.  It is SO relaxing.  I live for the moments when I get to lose myself in that kind of play. 

After that, I flipped him over, and we engaged in lots and lots of CBT, as evidenced in the pictures above.  I have always wanted to do an infibulation, and today, I finally got to. I tucked his dick in, and pulled the skin of his scrotum and stapled it together.  I've seen it done dozens of times, and I myself have done much more out there things with needles and staplers to people's genitals, so....this was relatively simple. But, so much fun!  Exhilarating is actually a better word to describe it.   After I took the staples out, there was more CBT, and finally, some T & D at the end of the session.  I've got an hour to relax before my next appointment, and all is right with my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment