Saturday, July 21, 2012

What's new in the Stormy Nation?


Originally posted 4-17-2012

I'm planning another party at my home this weekend.  The last one was a blast, and I'm anticipating an even bigger crowd this time, so it should be awesome.   I've already got people reserving play stations in my home for needle play, fire-play, CBT, a scrotal infusion, electro play, a choke-out scene, and of course, the requisite flogging, spanking and whipping. 
Kiley and I have a big project in the works that I am super excited about.  I don't want to give away details lest someone else take the idea and run with it (as happened the last time I trusted someone with a great new idea I had), so when it's ready to roll out, I'll let you know.   It shouldn't be too long. 

A big thank you goes out to all the wonderful peeps who got me through what is normally a very slow period (April, thanks to tax time, is usually a ghost town when it comes to kinky playtimes).  Playtimes did drop a bit, but I still sailed through very nicely, and I appreciate that more than you guys can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment