Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fetish Prom 2010- The planning stage

Originally posted 5-29-2010



La di da...so the person I was planning on attending the prom with tonight had to cancel.  Le sigh.  I'm going with a big group of friends, so I'm far from dateless...but...I just love the feeling I get when I walk in with someone wearing my collar & leash.  I was having a bit of a temper tantrum about it, when I thought that there might be someone(s) out there who would like to be my date, and have a play session afterwards.  After all, who wouldn't want to be proudly paraded around on the leash of one of Phoenix's Finest Ladies of Dominance?  Or, maybe it's just me that thinks that would be an honor.  Personally, I would feel pretty darn special to be seen with any one of us. SO, that's what I focused my backpage.com posting about today.

I had SO MUCH FUN with J the other night.  OMG, that man just does something to me.   And, it's mutual, which is all the better.  Once again, when I stop to think back on some of the lovely, submissive, sexy men that I get to share my passion with.....such as J, and H, I just think about how lucky I am, and how much I adore them.   It's so nice to be able to kick back and have intelligent, deep conversations with someone that I also have such intense experiences with on a play level.   You know, the kind of play where you both lose yourselves to the moment, and time passes with no recollection of it having been so.  That feeling that there are not other people in the world except you two.   I love it when someone can stimulate my libido and my brain at the same time.  And, if you have a sense of humor, and can make me laugh also....wow.  Just wow

No comments:

Post a Comment