Thursday, July 19, 2012

Love that new guy, and what an accomplishment

Originally posted 10-10-2010


Had another newbie today. He was amazing! A wonderfully long, slow across-the lap spanking, followed by flogging, paddling, whipping, and then finished with a prostate massage. Since most of our requests are strap-on and prostate play, I don't get to drag out my other toys as much, so when I do, I enjoy the hell out of it. He was clean, polite, submissive and we had a great time. I can't wait to see him again!!

I'm super psyched that the blog.com site is working today. Yesterday I tried to post for over 90 minutes before I said "fuck it" and gave up.

Another thing I did yesterday was take the next steps towards better health. I've been eating healthier, which, luckily for me, is coming naturally, not having to force it. Then, yesterday, I went for a walk at the park while my guy took the dog to the dog park about 3/4 of a mile up the road. I strapped on my ankle weights,and told him I'd meet him at the dog park after I walked around the park lake for awhile. After a bit, was feeling pretty good, so.... I...decided.... to....see...how .....well....jogging....would....work. Hesitantly, I quickened my stride....still feeling okay. So, I quickened it some more, and.....still feeling good. What I ended up doing was jogging for awhile, then walking for awhile, then jogging for awhile, then...well, you get the idea.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I jogged.

Those of you who have sessioned with me, or spent any time looking at my pics know that I am not a small woman, in any way(the haters like to remind me of this fact occasionally-they can still kiss the fattest part of my ass as far as I'm concerned). However,  I don't get winded easily, and my endurance has always been pretty decent. I know a lot of people smaller than me who won't even walk around the mall, and get winded walking across a parking lot. So, I've never felt too bad about my size. But, I digress. My point was that you don't often see someone my size jogging around a park wearing ankle weights. And, it was a struggle. I've been an on-again, off-again workout person all my life (can you believe that I was almost anorexic when I was 13??? I was so skinny you could see the hollow where the bones in my arms separated-that's what you get for running 4 miles a day and doing 3 hours of aerobics AFTER the running) so, I know how you're supposed to feel after a good workout. And, that's how I felt last night after my run. Winded, tired but energized, muscles refreshingly sore. I was so proud of myself!! I walked around the dog park a lot after that, and then after we took the dog home, I wanted to see if I could hike "A" mountain in Tempe (ASU Mountain, basically). I know someone who used to hike it regularly, and my guy decided to try it out of curiosity last week (usually he hits the gym, then hikes Camelback Mtn). He really like it. Of course, he can go up it in 10 minutes, so, his workout consists of going up "A", then down it, then BACK up, then down again, all in about 30 minutes for him. Well, I won't say how long it took me to reach the top, but, I did. I climbed a mountain. And jogged. All within the space of 2 hours.

It took me longer than some to climb the mountain, less time than others, but you know what? I don't care. BECAUSE I FUCKING DID IT.

And you can be sure I'll do it again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment