Thursday, July 19, 2012

A funny and true story that happened to me...

Originally posted 6-25-2010



I was sharing this story on a social networking site that I belong to.  It was so funny that I wanted to share it with you readers...

This isn't that bad, but it sure is funny.  A few years ago, my boyfriend and I were playing in my bedroom.  I handcuffed both of his hands to the iron bed frame, then, I remembered that I had left my new wooden spoon in the grocery bag in the kitchen. I excused myself for a second and left the room (I know you're not supposed to leave someone unattended when they're tied up, blah blah blah.It was my boyfriend, he wasn't gagged, and I was only going to be one room away for like, 10 seconds) anyway, I shut the door so my cat wouldn't get in the room and pounce on his cock and balls or anything while he was defenseless.  I grabbed the spoon and tried to run back into the room.  But, the door had locked behind me. I thought he had gotten out of the cuffs somehow (he's sneaky and smart and creative, so that's something I wouldn't put past him).  I laughed and said "Ok, let me in." and from the area of the bed I hear "What do you mean?"

Oh shit.

We both start laughing when we realize that he's cuffed to the bed inside a locked room that I don't have a key for.  So, I try the icepick in the lock thing, jimmy it around, try to undo the latch.  Can't do.  I can't take the door off it's hinges because the hinges are on the other side of the door. I must have tried to get in for like, 20 minutes.  I thought I was going to have to go get my landlord to help me figure out a way in there.  Luckily, he was a very cool guy my age who knew all about my lifestyle.  Just when I was about to go next door to get him, I remembered that my window just might be unlocked.  So, I walked around to the outside of the house, and it was stuck, but not locked, so after a few minutes, I was able to take the screen off, slide back the window and crawl into my bedroom and uncuff him.  And, we were laughing the entire time.  I LOVE that memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment