Thursday, July 19, 2012

I know, I know

Originally posted 6-15-2010



I haven't written anything in awhile.  Sorry about that, folks.  This lady has been a bit busy lately.  Work/business is picking up, which is nice.  Keeping a somewhat normal sleep schedule again (well, at least until tonight), which always works out better for me.  I got to hang out with Ms. Noir the other evening, which was so relaxing.  I don't see her nearly often enough.  Oh, and girlfriend can make a MEAN cocktail!!  I was stumbling when I left her place and my man had to pretty much pour me into the truck.  I'd gone to a D-backs game that day, so in my vodka-soaked haze, I decided that singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" on the way home at the top of my lungs at every stoplight was a great idea.   In case you didn't figure it out, I can NOT hold liquor well.  My dad's Irish and my mom's Native American.  Between the two, I should be able to knock back a respectable amount.  Not the case.  I got the Irish urge for booze, and the native's tolerance for it.  I've never been able to hold myself upright too well after anything more than 1 glass of wine, or 1  beer, or one shot of hard liquor.  Ever.  Sigh. But, at least when I WANT to get shit-faced, I don't have to drive myself to the poorhouse to do it.

I got a text tonight from a client telling me how much he needed me.  He was asking about the clients I've mentioned before, H and J.  He asked who they were, and if he should be jealous.  I love knowing that someone can't get me out of their head.  Such a power trip.

It's 5:23am, and I haven't slept yet.  I'm gonna go drink a vodka & blueberry juice cocktail and go to sleep.
Spanks & hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment