Thursday, July 19, 2012

Monday Blues

Originally posted 7-12-2010



I had a session yesterday and it put me in a bad mood.  It was with a guy who had called me a few times, kept me on the phone forever, asking 1000 questions, blah blah blah.  He finally booked an appt and showed up.  He had an absolute laundry list of kinks he wanted to explore, but was only willing to schedule a 1/2 hour appt.  I told him we might cover 2 kinks in that time, possibly 3 if we rush it.  So, he shows up, and it was just a negative experience from the get-go.  He took off his clothes and his body odor was ridiculously bad.  I mean, if you know you're going to get naked with someone, isn't it important to you that you make yourself as presentable as possible??? Anyway, I was in a really good mood, and I figured it was only 1/2 an hour, so I'd deal.  His attitude was rather demeaning as well.   He wanted full-on wrestling, but with the way he smelled, I was absolutely NOT going to roll around on the floor with him, so I pleaded a bad back, and we decided to try arm wrestling. I warned him that was not my best point, since my strength is mostly in my lower body, but I still gave it the old college try.  Yup, he whupped my ass.  Then, he asked when my back would feel better and ended that question with another: "Are you any better than that than you are at arm wrestling? I hope so!"  Ok, now he's starting to get on my nerves.  He also asked for strap-on, but....from the moment I started, it was obvious that he had not "prepared" himself to be penetrated.  So,   that put an end to that.  Mind you, we've already gone past the 1/2 hour mark, by my choice, so I didn't ask for extra tribute, and he even remarked that I was being generous with my time,but he never bothered thanking me for it.  Then, he ruined it again by starting a diatribe of how there were other ladies he would have rather seen than me, but I was cheaper than most of them, and the ones I wasn't cheaper than, were too far out for him to drive.  I mean, he kept going on and on and on and on about the reason he picked me only because of the money/distance thing.  Not a good way to get on my good side. I don't think he was trying to be deliberately rude,  he was just an inconsiderate jackass.  To op it off, when I started winding down the  session, he said "Well, I need prostate release!" He got to take care of that by himself, since I was waaaay past done.

Ok, I'm done with this guy.  The rest of the session was not any better, and I won't bore you with any details.   But, suffice to say that he was smelly, messy, demanding, rude, and I STILL spent an extra 20 minutes with him(I'm way too nice sometimes), only to have him not thank me for the extra time,  and  to tell me repeatedly that I was not his first choice, not by  longshot, but...I was all he could afford. Wow. Go me.

Yeah, I won't be seeing this guy again.  And, if he calls, I will tell him exactly why.  I know I'm too nice and tolerant sometimes, but...only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment