Thursday, July 19, 2012

Saturday Night

Originally posted 8-29-2010



Hello lovely people!!  I know I haven't been writing much, but, as you all know, it's been a very busy couple of weeks for me.  Moving into a new house, settling in, getting my new playspace ready, and such.  Thank you to everyone who sent me e-mails wishing me well and telling me how much you all missed playing with me, and reading this blog.

Not much new is going on, other than now I'm having computer problems, so I'll still be blogging slowly for just a bit longer.  It's the same virus that's hitting A LOT of people I know, so, I'm comforted in knowing that others are suffering right along with me (wrong? Probably, but...I don't care).

I've had some wonderful sessions recently, and they are filling my playspace and my new home with lovely energy.  It's nice to live in a house where respect, love, and peace reign.  My dog is back to her lovely, puppyish, energetic, happy self, and that has made it all worth it.  For the last month at my old place, something scared her(still not sure what, but I do have my unfortunate suspicious- all I know is she came from an abuse/neglect situation, so I'm wondering if someone triggered a fear/memory  in her), and no matter how we tried, it was nearly impossible to make her come out of my bedroom, and when she did, she cowered and hid her tail between her legs.  That behavior was gone within 24 hours of moving to the new place, and this made my heart smile for the first time in a long time.  The new place is spacious, comfortable, and filled with bright, cheerful, natural light.  Old friends stop by with amazing frequency now, and all have said they can feel the comfort and welcome-ness as soon as they arrive.  Totally awesome!!!

Love and kisses and spanks to you all.  Thanks for giving up a few moments of your day to step into my thoughts.  I'm a very lucky girl to have the attention and affection from such a great group of individuals.

Carpe noctem!

No comments:

Post a Comment