Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sessions and thoughts

Originally posted 9-14-2010



So, had a couple sessions yesterday, both newbies to me, and both fun as hell.
One of them involved mummification, smothering, cbt and nt.  I wrapped the gentleman up in shrinkwrap,  from head to toe, including face, and feet (after turning the a/c WAAAAAAY down), and then I cut holes in the wrap to expose his mouth, nipples, and cock and balls.  From them on I used my creativity to tease him with pleasure for about half an hour.  I used feathers, vibrators, clamps, pinwheels, and my tongue and teeth to give him as much tactile stimulation as possible.    :>

The other session as a prostate/strap-on.  OMG, fun fun fun!!!  He got so into it, and loved every second of it, and was the kind of guy who was just COOL.  I talked with him for quite awhile after we were done playing, and it was just tremendous.  I hope to see him again soon.

On the down side, my strapon harness has been getting so much usage that I'm going to have to buy another one soon.  I don't like cheap ones, so it'll be another big purchase in a long line of purchases to come.

I'm really loving my most recent fantasy of being able to suspend someone, and then play with them.  I live in a rental house, so I'm debating how much drilling into the studs (pun intended) I want to do.  I have a leather sling at my disposal, and could always mount eye bolts into the walls or ceiling, but I'm not sure how much of it I want to explain to my landlord when my lease is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment